Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 54

I'm getting so much better at 'taking time to smell the roses'. So this post is for all the simple little things in my day today that I enjoyed and soaked in the moment.

Seeing Sam so excited to tell me all about his Kindy and showing me around.

The little sticker in the pigeon-hole where he puts his bag.



Taking the opportunity to shop with only 1 child.....and spending the time looking at Jacob's beautiful angel face.

Stopping at the sushi restaurant, while Jacob munches on bread...

and I relax and sip on Miso Soup...

and look at these gorgeous chubby legs sticking out of the pram.

Sitting under this lovely tree on the grass with Jacob, with a cool breeze blowing, waiting for Sam to finish at Kindy.

and the joy on Sam's face when he showed me his new paintings.



Blowing my nose and Sam, who must have wanted to say 'Bless You' & 'Are you blowing your nose'.. saying: "Are you blessing your nose Mummy?"

Watching Sam and Jacob playing together and hearing Sam say: "Today is a good day Jakey".

Sam is right... it IS a good day today :)

3 comments:

Pam said...

I so look forward to reading your blog and seeing all the lovely photos.

Valerie said...

What a great photos!! Sam looked like he had a GREAT time at Kindy to AND Jacob's knees are just so adorable!!!!

Claire said...

What a fantastic post! Your words and photos are a great reflection of you soaking up the moments of your day - love it :-)

WOW I've done it, caught up since Day 38. What a dedicated follower I am ;-P