Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 40


Sam started his pre-kindy Thriving Three's program today. It's only 2 hours per week every Thursday morning, but jam packed with craft, playing, sports etc, all good stuff! Sam had a GREAT time. I took this picture when I picked him up, he was so happy :) 

While we were getting ready this morning, Sam wanted 'jelly' in his hair, and when I asked him what we should pack in his bag.. he said "Japig". Very sweet that he wanted his brother to go with him :) 

Jacob and I went to the Galleria while we waited for Sam, and had a nice relaxing wander around. 

4 comments:

Pam said...

Oh he is growing up so fast, he looks adorable.

Valerie said...

Sooooooooooooo cute and I just LOVE the "JELLY" in your hair Mr.Sam!! Impressing all the girls i bet!!! xox

Aaron and Izzie said...

The hair is too cute! Glad he had such a good time, and a relaxing break for you!

Claire said...

I agree... the hair is the first thing I noticed! Little spunk!!