Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 57

Day 57... is going to be a quiet day. I'm sitting at my laptop, enjoying my coffee and avocado on toast, Sam watching cartoons, Jacob napping, Lewy reading a mag, the house is pretty quiet.... 
and it is so so nice.

I asked Sam if he wanted to go to Sunday School or stay home... and was secretly pleased when he said he wanted to stay home. I think after yesterday's big day, we are all feeling in a chilled out mood and not in any hurry to get out of our PJ's. Wishing you all a relaxing, chilled out Sunday :)

3 comments:

Claire said...

It sounds PERFECT :-) Just the way a Sunday should be!!

Pam said...

minus the avocado :-) love Sam's little cup on the table.

Valerie said...

Glad to hear you had a relaxing morning, I was wondering how you were going to go this morning after your busy few days.....mmm...that coffee looks tasty!!! xxx