Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Jacob

I know I have said it many times before that Jacob is my sunshine, my angel...well, I can't say it enough. He melts my heart, he makes me so happy, I love him more than I know how to handle!

Tonight, while Lewy was getting Sam ready for bed, I was doing the dishes and Jacob was crawling around outside, I look out the kitchen window to see Jacob standing, holding onto the wall. It was so beautiful I had to grab the camera and capture the moment.

Jacob and Sam are so alike.... they both LOVE being outdoors, they love water and they love getting dirty :)








I love you Jakey Boy :) 

3 comments:

Pam said...

Oh what a cutie, such gorgeous eyes.

Aaron and Izzie said...

What a darling! Sweet sweet pictures.

Claire said...

He really is a gorgeous little boy, and I'm so glad I finally got to meet him!