Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 48

I snuck in to take this picture of Jacob while he was napping... I just want to kiss those cheeks :) He turned 7 months yesterday.. where is the time going?

These stickers are a big hit in our house at the moment. Great as little rewards for good behaviour.. and at $2 for 230 stickers, that's good value!

We had to take a library book back so popped out for a quick drive. I think me and the boys were so relieved just to be looking at something else rather than our house, that we decided to go for a little drive around. We ended up driving near Whiteman Park and stopping next to some horses in a paddock to have a look and say hello. Not a big outing, but a nice change to being stuck indoors! 

I took this picture while I was stopped at a traffic light... not for the view, but for the cool sky. 

2 comments:

Pam said...

I love the cloud photo. Goes without saying Jacob is so so adorable.

Claire said...

Awwww Jacob looks so peaceful!
Those stickers are fantastic. Even if Sam did want to stick them on a sleeping Hannah the other day, haha!