Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 163 What's on the iPhone?

Doing a clean out of my iPhone pics... here are some recent pics I took that haven't made it to the blog yet.

On the way to New Norcia... loved the sky. 

 Sitting on the side verandah at the Hotel just after arriving in NN..... you can tell you are in the country when there is a dirt road right next to your table...

I really wished I had my Nikon with me when I took this photo... I was in the reading room at the Monastery Guesthouse, rain running down the window... it looked so beautiful, the iPhone just doesn't do it justice!

The sign on the back of the hall door ... those pesky Goannas!

The Chapel..

We went out to Fast Eddy's for brekky this morning... my hot chocolate...



Lewy was making Jacob laugh... too cute :)

Going out for brekky is tiring .....

------------------------

Renovation Update:

Insulation in, and all walls put up. Patching started... it's coming along nicely! Lewy is doing a great job. 


Productive Monday x

3 comments:

Val said...

Great NN pictures...they are FANTASTIC!!! Renos look FAB!! Your hubby is smart....does he do renos at the Burswood???hee hee...
ps...that picture of Jacob laughing is a CLASSIC...he has no neck!! hee hee and looks super cute!!! xox

Aaron and Izzie said...

I love the pictures, looks like a gorgeous place! The rain seems so peaceful, we need some here!!

Claire said...

Oh I love this post!! Great photos! LOL @ Val re Jacob and no neck, hahaha!! The renovations are coming along well, Lewy is so clever - you're very lucky to have such a handy-man hubby!