Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 166

This morning I woke up to Sam coming in to say good morning with an over enthusiastic hug which resulted in him giving me one heck of a head butt... I'm awake now! 





I was extra aware of the precious little things today for some reason... like when I knelt on the ground to pick up something from the floor, only to look up and see Jacob waddling over to me as quickly as he could with the biggest smile on his face and almost take a jump into my arms while Sam gave me a big bear hug from the side. And at breakfast time, to shake up the normal routine, I turned up the music and danced around the kitchen... much to my boys amusement as they sat eating their toast laughing and trying to copy my bad dancing skills.


.. and when we were at the shops after Kindy, Sam was a little star. He was in charge of putting all the shopping in the trolley and took his job so seriously. He made me smile :)

...and Jakey's toothy grin whenever he sees me.

So many precious little things that made me smile so many times throughout the day.. my boys make me very happy.


We spent time this afternoon hanging out outside.. it was so relaxing and enjoyable. I read a mag and watched my boys pottering around the back, playing, looking at the garden, laughing and having fun together.



So overall today was a good and lovely day...x

1 comments:

Claire said...

What a gorgeous post! The simplicity of just enjoying those precious moments shone through so clearly!! I had to giggle about Sam's headbutting you!! hehe!!