Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 186

I had great plans of sharing another recipe tonight .. and took the photos while making a spinach, feta and cherry tomato pie (with a roast potato and vege side)... and although the pie was okay, it wasn't fantastic by any means... so it doesn't make the cut for the blog. Sorry pie! You tried, but you didn't succeed. I blame you, Feta, there was too much of you in there.... better luck next time.

But the potatoes... oh you guys were good! And it was all due to this miracle stuff.....



Maybe I should have ditched the pie and just made a whole plate of these golden crunchy pieces of heaven :)

-----------------------

So, another day at home... I caught a bit of Sam's cold, although apart from some slight symptoms I'm still feeling pretty great.. so let's just hope it stays that way! Sam is on the mend thankfully. I must admit I'm really looking forward to taking my boys out to do something fun when we are all healthy again... I'm already planning what adventure we can go on to make up for our week at home!

-----------------------

The other day Sam said he wanted to make a cubby... and I said, we'd go one better than that.... we'll get out the beach tent and set up 'home' in there. 

The boys have been loving it....they potter around in there, I don't exactly know what that are doing but they seem to enjoy moving the bikes in and out, sitting on the chairs and just generally sitting in there chilling out. Last night Sam wanted to eat his dinner in the tent, so off he went and Jacob of course, followed him. About 5 minutes later, Jacob wanders back inside... with no knowledge of his new head piece.. that obviously Sam had decided to decorate him with! That's what happens I guess when I leave them unsupervised with pasta!



-----------------------

Night all... I can't get enough of my book, so I'm off to read!

(Safe travels to the beautiful couple - Sonny and Val.... they are off to Bali for a well deserved break :) Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy and take a whole stack of photos! Love you guys... xx)

1 comments:

Claire said...

OOOOooooooo those potatoes look FANTASTIC! Sooooo yummy!! Love Jacob's pasta head... too funny!! The outdoor cubby is great! Aren't those alphabet mats fantastic, we are already using them here for Hannah :-)