Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 176

The renovations continue... Lewy and I got stuck into sanding down the plaster today, he also filled in the opening on the angle wall. We have big plans for the study and front lounge room... it's coming along, slowly but surely. 
Apprentice Jacob.... watching and learning :)

Opening patched up... 

---------------------

If you haven't seen this movie.... you have to go watch it! Funny, funny, funny! I was expecting a typical chick flick (which I love mind you!), but it was so darn funny (and a little bit shocking at times!) and not at all what I expected, I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard at a movie! 

---------------------

This is my much loved bag that I bought at an op-shop ages ago for a whole $5.  As you can see, it's now coming apart at the seams! But I keep using it, because I love it so much.

I've now accepted that I need to replace it, considering whenever I take it out I spend half the time trying to push the insides back in! .... so check it out - my new bag! I won it about 4 minutes ago off Ebay and I've really lashed out as this one cost me a huge $15 including postage..can't wait till it arrives.

---------------------

Well, it's official, Jacob's first word is.......... 'Daddy'! I was so sure it was going to be Mummy, seen as I have been repeating it over and over and he had said it once and was trying to copy me! But no......Daddy is the word! I was happily updating this post, typing away when I heard Lewy saying 'Daddy' to Jacob, and I almost fell off my seat when J started repeating it over and over again! He has the most beautiful little voice! 

Guess what Sam's first words were? And I am serious about this... it was 'Hi 5' after his favourite show at the time! That sums Sam up perfectly, not one to go with the norm, he is an individual character through and through who sets his own 'norm'! 

---------------------

Happy Sunday! x

2 comments:

Claire said...

I saw Bridesmaids on Friday night with my mothers group friends... HILARIOUS! I seriously have not laughed so much in AGES!!! I would go and see it again!!

I like your new bag, very trendy! SOOO cute Jacob saying Daddy! I giggled about Sam's first word being Hi 5, that's just SO SAM!!

Val said...

Great pictures of the renos....it's all looking VERY professional...well done Lewy and the little T.A. Jacob!! And well done to Jacob for saying his first word today...!!! Love your new purchase too...you will be buying loads more in a few wks in Bali...bet you can't wait!! I just noticed that Lewy loves his blue shirt with the collar so much he wore it today in the renos....did he change from wearing it lastnight?? hee hee...ps...is that a bit cheeky??? xxxx