Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 169

This photo makes me laugh.... I'm wearing Lewy's tracky pants..I don't know why, they were there and I was cold.... with paint sprays on them and all, rolled up at the waist so they don't fall off, baby hanging off my legs... wearing my new favourite slippers (I promise I do actually wear other shoes apart from my slippers). A typical morning..


It gets tiring sometimes always trying to concentrate on taking half decent photos... figuring out the right settings and lighting.... so sometimes I just like to whack it on auto, put the flash on (oh my not the flash!) and snap away without worrying about trying to get the perfect shot. I'm in that 'auto' mood this morning... but I actually better snap out of it today because I have to take my final photos for the last assignment!

Blogging early in the morning... oh hello pretty cup.... and yes I know I need to clean my laptop screen!

Wish me luck with that.. I'm nervous about it.. because I didn't do that great for last week's assignment. Well.. that's not entirely true, I got good feedback but me doing what I do best, I managed to totally skip over the positive feedback and focus entirely on the negative stuff! So I felt a tiny bit deflated (I used some of my New Norcia photos, and I was particularly happy with those ones which is why it cut a little deeper this time!)... but it's okay, I'm focussed and determined to finish my course on a high note!

Not impressed with your English muffin Sam??

---------------------

I headed out early this morning to try and get some photos for the assignment... on the way I pulled over to take this picture.... gorgeous morning sun...

---------------------

Okay... all done. The goal for the final week photography assignment was to show an overall shot of a scene, then break it up into smaller parts of that scene. These were the final photos I submitted......WISH ME LUCK (I went down the river in Bassendean for these)

Overall shot of the scene







---------------------

Check this dude out.... he totally freaked me out, he looks kinda crazy...I think he had gotten into a fight or something (do geese even get in fights?), something happened to the poor little guy anyway...  but he was not shy in letting me know he wasn't happy with me being there! He followed me around squawking at me and trying to bite my shoes...


Can you believe I did all of this before 9.30am? I'm off now to enjoy the rest of my Sunday! 

Have a great day all! x

1 comments:

Claire said...

And what's wrong with whacking the settings on Auto?!?! Hehehe!! Great photos! The ones at the river for your assignment are great, I'm sure you'll do well!

That is one angry goose!! But yep they are pretty well known for being a big aggressive I think! Does look like he's been in the wars though, poor thing :-(