Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 184

 Cookies and Cream cake.... YUM!

Had a lovely evening out for dinner with Claire last night .. :) Great conversation, great company, yummy food and mouth watering dessert.. perfect!

----------------

My little patient is doing okay. Sam still has a pretty nasty cough and a bit under the weather, so plans have been cancelled for the week until he starts to feel 100% again. He is a trooper though and handles it all in his stride :) Jacob, thankfully is not sick so hopefully it stays that way. :)

 ----------------

Lastly, let's talk food again!......So, tell me - what is your favourite pizza topping?? Friday night dinners  are usually reserved for home made pizzas, and I like to mix things up a little! Give me your best ideas! 

Short and sweet post tonight... I'm dying to get into bed and read my book :) Night all and sweet dreams xxxx

2 comments:

Claire said...

:-) It was fantastic to catch up, and enjoy time to chat and eat without interruptions from our kiddies!! xx

Jot said...

I have a whole month's worth of posts to get through, I haven't checked in for a while! But I get the feeling you've decided to go vegetarian?
My fave pizza topping isn't vegetarian but I'll share anyway. We've just discovered the delights of homemade alfredo sauce, completely easy and yummy. So alfredo sauce on the base, prawns, a sprinkling of cheese and add spinach when it comes out of the oven so it wilts with the residual heat. Yummy! Also awesome with chicken, cherry tomatoes and spinach. :)