Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 167


First up, I apologise.. I know I must be boring you guys so much with even more photos from my backyard! I didn't go anywhere today, so had no choice but to venture outside for my photos .. if I didn't do that you would have gotten photos of a vacuum, mop, bleach bottle, spray & wipe and cleaning cloths.... :)



So.. the highlights from my day -

  • The house looks great... seriously, I scrubbed, cleaned, dusted... alllll day. I got my boys involved, they thought it was pretty fun (although I did have to then re-clean afterwards, but it was worth it :) 


  • Seeing Sam's eyelashes and half his face covered in mascara after he tried to give himself a little make over. 


  • Making home-made pizzas for dinner..... delicious! 
  • Having my father in law Alan joined us for dinner... sitting around the kitchen bench, eating yummy pizza, chatting, enjoying a glass of red... I love times like this :) 



  • Getting a message from a lovely friend to share her joys of being a mother... it put a big smile on my face to see such love and happiness shine through an SMS :)
  • Receiving a parcel in the mail... a birthday present from Mum & Dad.. and as no one was here to tell me to wait until my birthday, I opened it! I was so happy to get some L'Oreal creams that I had been eyeing off when I was at my parents house the last time I was there. I told Mum that it was actually good that I opened them early, as I get a 6 day head start on 'younger looking skin' :)

Hey look, this isn't actually in MY backyard! It's the neighbours yard... so does that count as something a bit different?!

Can you believe this thing is in our yard? What is it even?! 

  • Jacob saying 'Mum'! Yes, I will admit I was spending a lot of time today saying it to him over and over again, but I was so excited when he looked at me and repeated what I said :) Ohhh what a beautiful little voice he has! 


  • Getting updates from Val of her trip away, and even getting some gorgeous photos of where she is staying and her relatives house... (I should of hidden in her suitcase!). 


Tell me... what was the highlight of your day? x

1 comments:

Claire said...

Tracey Rankin, do you really need someone to tell you not to open the present until your actual birthday!?? NAUGHTY!! Hehehe love your enthusiasm!!

Well, this most likely will not surprise you, but the highlight of my day was every moment spent with Hannah. She was in serious danger of being gobbled up today - delicious DELICIOUS gorgeous baby girl!