Monday, November 7, 2011

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Righto, time to change it up!

1) New blog header and colours. Obviously.

2) Take a look to the right and scroll down a bit, you'll see a list of Top Recipes at Taste.com.au - it changes daily, so keep an eye out. You might find some new and exciting recipes (apart from mine of course! ha!)

3) I didn't realise the 'Contact Me' page wasn't working correctly, so it's all fixed now. Just in case anyone wants to send me a private email ie. fan mail/hate mail. (Don't send me hate mail! :( joking.... I'm not joking :P


Thoughts? Do you like the new changes? Like, hate, don't care? :P

Happy Days,

3 comments:

Claire said...

I like!! Love the new colours.

Your blog has started running very slow on my computer though, it freezes up every single time :-/ Not sure if anyone else is having this issue?!

Tracey said...

Oh dear! that's not good, is anyone else finding the same problem? Let me know if you are, I'll see what I can do!

Val said...

Ch-ch-change....I lo-lo-love it!! Man the colours are lovely!!!

ps...your blog is not running slow on my computer!!

ps ps...how do you get to display your blog picture against your name??