Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 314 Junk

Feeling down about your appearance? Worried that you are letting yourself go? Thinking you need to make more of an effort to look nice?

Well my friends, fear no more. I am here to lift your spirits! Introducing.... myself.


Feel free to use these images to boost your self esteem, I am happy to help. I'm generous like that :P


Seriously, when you start looking like this and actually going out in public like I did today... THEN you can start to worry about your appearance. Until then, you guys got nothin' to worry about. :D

Don't worry, I'm rolling with it today, we spent the day working hard. Lifting junk, moving junk, transporting junk to the .... junk yard :P Ohhhh we are living the life! So how do YOU spend your day when your kids are at daycare? What? Not going to the tip? Well, you don't know what you're missing.


Tracey, stop talking. :P


---------------


This rain we are getting? Loving it. Although it did aide in the fast growth of the weeds in the front garden again.


"Without inspiration the best powers of the mind remain dormant. There is a fuel in us that needs to be ignited with sparks" Johann Gottfried Von Herder




---------------

This is my favourite part...... time to announce the Giveaway winner!

Drum roll please

Congratulations Val!!! You have a nice Pamper Pack coming your way (or to be more accurate, waiting for you here when you come over for our PJ Party Catch Up next week!)

---------------

Friday night = BBQ dinner, chilling out, talking about our accomplishments throughout the week and unwinding after our productive work.

Happy Friday x

4 comments:

Val said...

So....what can I say...you still look gorgeous dressed in your "junk" clothing...and lovin those shades too girlfriend!!!! VERY VERY nice!!!

Val said...

secondly....I like the sound of "drum roll" as I am the lucky winner...whoo hoo girlfriend...can't wait for my little giveaway!!!How exciting!!!! :-)

Claire said...

Geez, I wish I looked that good in my daggies!!!!!

Congrats Val :-D

Val said...

ps These b&w pics of Jacob should go on a canvas in this room...there is something special about these, especially the one of him looking down....just stunning and the one of him in his denim shorts and toes...a definite enlargement is a calling....

ps.ps....thanks Claire for the congrats....