Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 329 Jacob & Puppy

Today oozed special memories. 

My fantastic parents organised the perfect Naming Ceremony and Lunch for our beautiful Jacob. Dad spoke sweet words and blessings over our littlest boy and afterwards we enjoyed a delicious spread made by Mum. 




Jacob with Aunty Sindy

Aunty Pam, Cousin Caleb, Aunty Sindy, Chef Sam and Daddy holding a beer. 
Dad is a Celebrant, and I can't imagine anyone better for this role. He speaks from the heart, with emotion and truth and brings a special touch to an event that can't be taught. Love you Dad, thank you for a beautiful ceremony for Jacob :)




Mum as always, provided a gorgeous spread for our lunch. I didn't take many photos as I was too busy stuffing my face. :P

A very special and meaningful celebration. My heart is full.

-----------------

Just when we thought the day couldn't get any better, we received a call that we could go today to pick up our newest family member! Say Hello to Marley! He is so beautiful and my boys obviously adore him already.

Kiss, kiss
 Marley has already taken to my boys, looks like I have 3 little ones now!


Jacob played Peek-a-boo with Marley, does it get any cuter than that?!

Expect thousands more photos of our lovely boy in the days to come!

To end a basically perfect day, we had a BBQ dinner and now that the boys are in bed and I'm almost finished with this post, Marley and me have plans to watch a DVD together :P As I write this, he is sleeping on a blanket with his head on my feet under the table. Oh I think I'm going to enjoy this little one :)


Happy Days,

3 comments:

izzie said...

Love love love. What a special day for Jacob! That's beautiful, we didn't do anything like that with our kids, I wish we would have! And what a darling little puppy, I could just gobble him up:)

Val said...

What a very special day for Jacob...I agree!! And welcome Marley...you will love your new family...they are just gorgeous!!! What a wonderful day you all had!! xox

Claire said...

Oh what a perfect day! How special that your Dad could do this for Jacob's special day!

Marley is super dooper cute!!