Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 327 Confession

I completely forgot that I needed to update the blog with today's post... in all my excitement with the official launch of the Project :P

Thanks already guys for getting on board so soon and posting the link of your Facebook walls, and all your great comments etc, it is very much appreciated!

Would you believe, I received a donation within 10 minutes of sending out the brochure! Isn't that fantastic? My boss quickly donated to the cause and started the fund off. I'm so excited to see how this all pans out.

-------------

I have a little confession to make. It seems to be an appropriate time to make this confession actually. For the last week or so I have been struck down again with a bout of depression. It came out of nowhere and bowled me over. I know some of you will read this and be shocked considering I have been putting on a happy face pretending I am totally fine, which is my usual form of dealing with it. But, it would be hypocritical of me to hide my depression considering I am passionate about bringing it out into the open through the Project.

So that's where I am at. I will be fine and it will pass. It always does. It's just a matter of putting one foot in front of the other and taking each day as it comes until the cloud lifts. That darn cloud.


-------------

Right, that's it for today... onwards and forwards!

0 comments: