Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 339 Updates

Hello there!

Are you wondering why I have been so slack at taking photos lately and been relying on the iPhone? No? Well, I'll tell you anyway :P There is a slight technical issue with my camera. This time it's NOT because of my children, true story. Apparently, the shutter won't... well... shut. Talk about not doing it's job properly. All is not lost though however, thanks to Google I've found a way to fix it. I just actually have to do it. So in the mean time we are stuck with iPhone pics.

Time for a Marley update. He is settling in fabulously. Marley, Marls, The Marlster (Lewy was not impressed with this last nickname) is a beautifully natured pup, gets on great with the boys and we all love him to bits :) Such a lovely addition to our family and although Ginge the cat won't admit it, he loves him as well.

Hehe love Dwight, he cracks me up.
Today, while my boys were at daycare and Lewy was doing a cashie job, I spend most of my day gallivanting around the country side running a million errands that needing attending to. It was a productive day. While at a shopping centre I don't usually go to, I ran into our neighbours. They let me know that Marley was a little upset when I left this morning but soon went quiet and obviously went to sleep hehe. Good to know!

Lately, Sam has been saying the funniest things. Eg, today he asked if he could take his hair off and replace it with mine. Ummm, no my lovely, your hair is all yours and attached to your head. I love chatting with Sam, he makes me grin from ear to ear :D

It looks like Jacob is going to graduate into the Toddler room at daycare. Even though he is months off being of age to move up from the Babies room, apparently the staff tell me, my little guy acts like a 2 year old and is more than ready to join the big kids. :P

Project "30 Days Without"... I'm gearing up to get things sorted for the upcoming start date of 2nd January. beyondblue are kindly sending me information packs to pass out to participants/those who donate, so I'll be getting organised soon with gathering names of who wants to be involved. I feel even more passion about this project than ever before. For others to really understand what this illness entails and how we can not only help those who suffer from it but to also support those who are trying to help someone through it. Depression/Anxiety affects so many, not just those who suffer from it personally.. but those who love them and care about them. I'm so happy to be putting my energy into something so important.

Good things are coming...

Happy Days!

2 comments:

izzie said...

OH how fun to have a new puppy, my kiddos have been asking for one... We love the Office around here, haven't seen the new season without Michael Scott, I actually cried on his last show. I'm not proud of it:)

Claire said...

Hmm, the shutter not shutting, is indeed a bit of a slight technical glitch!!! Am curious as to how you fix this??

Great news that Marley is settling in well. He's so cute. You need to get the camera fixed so you can take some really amazing photos of him!!