Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 331 - 334 Back

Well I'm back. Here and almost myself again.. almost :-/ One day at a time... one day at a time. I'll write a bit more later on about what's been going on, but for right now I need all my brain cells to focus on getting me through each day so I can't spare any to write a deep and meaningful post about my 'adventure'. :P

---------------

You must try this recipe, passed onto me by Izzie... it's a keeper. So easy to make, taste overload and pretty good for you as far as pizza goes!

Sweet Potato & Kale Pizza with Rosemary & Red Onion

http://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/sweet-potato-kale-pizza-with-rosemary-red-onion/


---------------

My overnight stay in Mandurah has been extended for one more night... Sam and I are having a great time and looking forward to our reunion with Jacob and Lewy tomorrow.

Watching the sun go down.

Cupcakes made with love by Sam.

This is the life right?! Mum, Dad and Sam went to the pools while I had some alone time... putting my feet up and watching 7th Heaven. :P

Thanks all for your love and support... love you guys!

4 comments:

izzie said...

Love you Trace! Hope things are going well!

Claire said...

Big hugs hun :-) xxx

Lisa said...

Thinking of you always hun. xxx

Val said...

Pizza looks totally yummy.....big cuddles to you gorgeous and SUPER cute toes :-)