Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 338 My Day


It's Murphy's Law..... when you finally find some time in a busy morning to sit down with some toast and a much needed coffee, only then do your kids decide that they desperately need a drink and more breakfast (because they have seen how good yours looks). 

Darn that Murphy and his annoying Law! :P


I did finish my breakfast in the end, and then spent some time reading this book to Jacob. Not once, but roughly about 100 times. I think it's safe to say Jacob is a fan of this particular book. I did try to entice him into reading 'Josephine Wants To Dance' but for some reason he wasn't interested in a kangaroo that wants to be a ballerina. 


Ginge no swiping! Marley and Ginge having a moment. I think our cat secretly loves having a new member of the family who is smaller than him, they chase each other around acting like little kids... it's pretty cute to watch. Hey, I think I subconsciously colour coordinated our pets. They also match in with the wood decor in our home. :P

--------------------

I love this!

Geoffrey Gurrumul Yunupingu & Missy Higgins - Live at the 2011 ARIA's. 


--------------------

Amazing how an old pot with dirt and rocks in it, together with a BBQ utensil thingy can provide loads of entertainment!




That's all folks! I need to be in bed... sweet dreams xx

2 comments:

Claire said...

Hehehe at reading the book about 100 times!! We have the same thing happening with a book that Hannah got for her b'day!! I love how she turns the pages, SO CUTE!!

Loving the colour co-ordinated dog and cat, haha! How is Marley settling in???

Val said...

Nice colour co-ordinating girlfriend!!! :-)