Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 340 So this is Christmas..


Christmas Spirit is alive and well in our home! We spent a very special morning with our little family putting up the Christmas tree and decking the place out while listening to Christmas Carols. All safely in the front lounge room of course, so that little fingers don't pull it all apart before the day :P






I've been so excited about setting up this nativity scene. Remember this is the set I bought in the sales last year? Sam said that Baby Jesus is really Baby Jacob :P




I have a good feeling about this Christmas, I'm beyond excited ... we may even attempt Carols by Candlelight again?! Wish us luck, if you remember last years shenanigans we are going to need it! (http://traceyphotoaday.blogspot.com/2010/12/carols-by-candlelight.html)

Special days ahead!,

3 comments:

Claire said...

Oh I love this post! Everything looks GORGEOUS and so Christmas-y!!

Hehehe, I read the post again about last years Carols. It was SO funny LOL!!! You're very brave to go again!!!

Aaron and Izzie said...

Yay!!! Happy Holidays!! I love all the Christmas touches, beautiful!! Definitely you should attempt the carols, make some more funny memories!!

Val said...

LOVE the christmas decorations...can't wait to see them soon!!!! Goodluck for the Carols....you will be fine....I do remember last year...just think, you will have 2 very confident lil boys up on stage....you can remind the boys at their 21st!!??