Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 316 Sunday's Stuff

Sunday morning treat... having breakfast on the rug while watching cartoons. 



I made the most of some quiet time this morning, while Jacob was napping and Sam and Lewy were at soccer. Those moments are precious.


Proverbs 3:5-6 
-----------------

Sunday's Stuff!

I want to eat this - California Sandwich: Avocado, tomato, sprouts and pepper with chive spread.

Great idea - Hessian in the frame and then write on the glass with a dry erase marker.

Favourite Quote

Favourite Bracelets

Favourite Funny - :))

Cool Nails

Favourite Outfit - Sweet. One day when I grow up I will look this sophisticated :P

Favourite Photo - Dew on a Ladybug, brrrrr

Favourite Chair - I love everything about this.

Baked Parmesan Tomatoes - Drool!

Favourite Shoes - Oh love. Where to wear them.. hmmm, maybe out for dinner .....in New York? Izzie - perfect right?!

One More Outfit - love

The End. 

-----------------

Day Two update. A success! Feeling great, eating well and no alcohol - check!. Go me! Hopefully all my daily updates are just like this one :) 

Happy Sunday! x

3 comments:

Val said...

Lurveeeeeeeee Sunday's!!!! Hello Outfits....pls pls pls come to my wardrobe...I promise promise promise there is room for you!!! Love you both very much!!! :-) OMG how cool is that Hessian bag photo idea...can I use that idea for my photo wall?? Man that is super cool!!! :-0)

Claire said...

Oh I LOVE the first outfit, you would look SENSATIONAL in that dress babe!!!

The hessian bag in the frame is such a simple idea, that I would never have thought of haha, it looks awesome!

izzie said...

Aaaah!!! I have been out of town and missed a WEEK of your blogs. Catch up time. LOVE LOVE the shoes. Just wait till you see the ones I got for my sisters wedding... You will die:) Must keep reading...