Thursday, November 17, 2011

Project "30 Days Without"

The time has arrived! I'm so excited to be able to share this project with you guys. Mental health is an area I (for obvious reasons :P) feel very passionate about lending my hand to support and help with raising awareness.

Here is the official brochure:


Don't forget to send through a Friend Request on the Facebook Page, so you can stay updated with all of our progress (although I'm pretty sure it's going to be a regular topic on the blog!).

If I haven't emailed you with a copy of the Brochure yet, it's because I don't have your email address on my new laptop (thanks to losing my contacts). So don't hesitate to email me through the contact page at the top if you want to receive a copy of the brochure to forward onto your contacts. The more the merrier!

In other news... Jacob has been crying all morning and without thinking I used up the last of the milk for his bottle, so now he is back in bed and I am without coffee. :-/ I could really use that coffee!

Happy Days!

1 comments:

Claire said...

Trace this is fantastic!!! What an amazing thing you are doing!!

I've posted the FB link on my profile and also in my real life and online Mum's groups :-)