Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 323 Sunday's Stuff

Shanika, Sam & Quintin
We had a top day with Val, Sonny, Shanika and Quintin and I took only a few photos. Way too caught up in chatting and enjoying the company, so my poor camera got left out :P The photo above was taken towards the end of the catch up, where the clothes have come off, feet and body are dirty from all the playing and the kids are starting to wind down in front of some cartoons. 

Now I know why I put my recipes on this blog. So when I lose the recipes on paper, I always have this as a back up! I made the Mushroom Burgers and the Beef Burgers again from here: Burger Recipes They really are fool proof recipes that make for a great lunch! 

Val bought along a dessert.... or should I say, she bought along happiness on a plate. It was a fruit cake base/ice cream cake top and covered in chocolate and berries. Guys, you don't understand - it was that good. I must get the recipe from Val and post it on here. 

Overall, as usual, a great afternoon with great friends :D

----------------

Time for Sunday's Stuff! 

Favourite Dish

Baked Eggs in Bread Bowls... oh yum!


Must have this! Voice-activated grocery list. Say what you need while it's on your mind and a week later you can print out a list. I'll even promise to smile as much as the girl in the pic as well :P

Favourite Photo

Favourite Outfit


Favourite Travel Destination 

Underwater Hotel In Dubai. Yes Please. Who's coming?


Another Favourite Outfit 

if ever I finally lose some weight! Maybe I should change the title to "In my dreams favourite outfit" ha!


Favourite Truth
This is me, 100%

Favourite Necklace

Favourite LOL
Does it make me a really bad person, that I laughed so hard at this? :P

---------------

That's all for tonight, the lounge room is about to be invaded by Lewy turning up the Formula 1 .. that's my cue to retreat to a quieter area! Good night all and sweet dreams xxx

4 comments:

Val said...

Right....I have a few things to say....WHOOO HOO and what a wait for tonight's blog!!! hee hee

Val said...

So.....I have been eagerly waiting all night...well kinda, it's only 8.24pm....what a fantastic catch up today (as always)!!!! We forgot to take pics of the melted dessert...however, I did take one with my camera I can email you...

2nd...I love today's Sunday Stuff...and OMG i love that black and red outfit...really into those colours at the moment....

3rd...the funny photo of the deer etc....is this supposed to be cute....i found it a bit weird looking at the deer's butt??? is that strange??

4th....you always have that lovely smile, so yes, you look exactly like that lady printing out her shopping list...just different coloured hair!!

5th..THANK YOU once again for today's great lunch and fantastic company!!!!! xoxox

Val said...

ps...going to read my Hollywood Goss now...you will be pleased to know it will be in bed....not the you know what!!! :-))

Claire said...

Sounds like you guys had a lovely day!!

How cool would the underwater hotel room be?!!