Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 128

Almost forgot to update the blog tonight! That NEVER happens! You would think I'd have stacks of pictures seen as the photography course started today.. but I didn't take one photo. I was too busy caught up reading the class materials and making sure I knew what I had to do and completely forgot to pick up the camera. Got lots of practising ahead of me and 2 assignments already scheduled for this week (sounds harder than it is, it's really just playing with the camera :), so somehow I don't think there will be a lack of photos for long.

Tonight I went to my friends house to help her with setting up the nursery for her new arrival very soon. Very productive night, my OCD did me proud and I pottered around the room packing little clothes away in size order, tidying up and making sure everything was in place. It looked great by the end. I did take one pic on my iPhone of the sticker we put on the wall...isn't it lovely?


Off to Mandurah for a few days tomorrow...another one of those great last minute plans. I'm sure I'll get some beach shots in while I'm there.

Productive, happy Monday! x

2 comments:

Pam said...

I love the sticker - good luck on the course you will do great.

Claire said...

What a gorgeous wall sticker, I love it!