Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 138


I have so much to say. So much to share...and I'm going to. But not tonight. Tonight, I need an early night, more time to process my thoughts, more time to unwind. 


For now though, I will say how blessed I am... that when the going gets tough, I can always call my parents last minute and ask them if I can come and stay with them for a few days with my boys, to clear my head. I'm blessed that I have a wonderful supportive husband who puts up with my craziness and loves me anyway and I'm blessed with friends that call me and send me emails and messages when I finally open up and admit that I'm not going so well.






I'm turning a new leaf. Tomorrow's post is going to be all about honesty, growing, friendship and life. 



Here's to turning a new leaf.... one small step at a time.

x

1 comments:

Val said...

Oh honey I've been thinking about you ALL day!!! I hope you do feel better tomorrrow and the next day and so on.....I think that wine last week that Lewy bought home just put a "bandaid" on things.....you make sure you take that walk or WALKS on the beach.....thinking of you!!!! xoxox