Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 141

A lovely relaxed family Sunday.... the boys and I are back home now and enjoyed spending the day together with Lewy.

Lewy and Sam went on a special outing ... and they came back with these treats. Sam's finger was itching to touch them!



Jacob was needing extra cuddles today... possibly due to teething, so we had lots of Mummy/Son time. We even fell asleep cuddling on the bed, and woke up 2 hours later. Love it :)

-----------------------------

I must have shared so much yesterday that I don't really have much to say today! So I thought I'd share some of my photos I submitted for Week 2. One part of the assignment was to focus on Aperture settings.. and the other part was to focus on Shutter Speed. So these are the photos I put in for SS. 

3 different shots, 3 different speeds to change the view of the water. I got good feedback from these so I was pretty happy!




-----------------------------

My verse of the day... well it's not my verse .. I obviously didn't write it (ha!) but a verse that I've been thinking on a lot today. It is so comforting. 

 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
- Matthew 11:28

-----------------------------

Sweet dreams all! xxx

2 comments:

Pam said...

Wow that looks so yummy - lovely photos.

Claire said...

MMmmmmmm. YUMMY!!!