Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 157

Val, so thoughtfully made me a travel pack to take on my break. What a treat to have all these goodies for my road trip, yummy healthy snacks, drink, and even a CD of songs to keep me entertained. Thank you Val, you really look after me! I appreciate it so much :)

I took this little video of Sam yesterday, please ignore my laughing, he had been cracking me up all afternoon.. so I couldn't hold it in when he was giving his cover of a Sunday School song!

My friend Izzie gave me a recipe for a Veggie Risotto... wow it was delicious! Enjoyed every mouthful.. will be making this one again for sure. Thanks Iz! (Please excuse the grainy iPhone pic)

Just a quick post tonight.. I have lots of work to do, so I've got my cup of tea ready and my brain switched on to get through the workload! 

Night all! x

2 comments:

Claire said...

Ohhhh I LOVE this post!! Your travel pack is great - yay Val, good work hun!!

The video of Sam was just adorable!! I had a big giggle and little tears in my eyes!!! He's such a character Trace!! Bless his little heart xx

Val said...

Thanks for the kind words lovely....glad to hear you are happy with your pack!! And Claire...let me know when you are going on a little adventure I will pop one in the post!!! xoxo
ps...the video would not work for me:-(