Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 145


While Sam was at Kindy, Jacob and I had a productive shopping trip. Little Koala bear is doing better today, but still not 100%, so there was a lot more cuddles, comfort and kisses.




Remember this guy? He is still kickin' around...he even went through the wash the other day!

Sam's masterpiece from Kindy today...CANNOT wait for next week! The kiddies have to dress up as Super Heroes... just wait for those pictures!

 My new slippers...

My new cup! Shall we take a bet on how long this one lasts???! I'm thinking around 2 weeks...


Say Hello to Chef Sam!...


He didn't take the apron off for the rest of the afternoon...

Not much to say tonight... it's been a better day, I'm riding the waves .... but now I'm ready for bed (at the early time of 8.19pm!).

Goodnight all.... will make up for my lack of words tomorrow I promise! xxx

3 comments:

Val said...

Hello Masterchef!!! Gorgeous apron!!! Sending Jacob a big cuddle and to YOU to gorgeous...BIG squeeze!!!!!!!! xxxx

Pam said...

Gorgeous photos

Claire said...

Jacob has the most amazing big soft eyes...

Loving the MasterChef outfit! I love Sam, he's either butt naked or refusing to take something extra, off!! Hehehe!!