Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 142


Just a quick update for tonight... it's 9.46pm... that's pretty much past my bed time :)

It's been a good day. Not a big day for photography though, just got this one of gorgeous Jacob before he went for his nap.

An old friend of mine and her little boy came over for a visit. It was wonderful. We picked up like we had just seen each other yesterday..even though it has been 2 years (how did the time go so quickly?). Within minutes, we were right in the middle of a deep & meaningful .... just like old times. It was great and I had missed it.

I'm hoping I'll have pictures of my completed project to post tomorrow.... just need a certain someone to do a certain handyman type job.. and then it's done!

That's it for tonight... I'm off to bed! Goodnight all and sweet dreams :) xxxx

2 comments:

Pam said...

Lovely photo - he is so cute

Claire said...

Aren't those alphabet mat things great, we've got them too! Gorgeous photo of Jacob (as always!)