Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 155


Okay... I admit it. I didn't take these photos today, I took them awhile ago.. so I just did some cropping etc to give them a 'refresh'! My large lens just isn't working the same since the unfortunate fall or "pull" off the table the other week from Jacob... such a shame. And to make matters worse.. Sam broke my tripod. YES, the tripod Lewy bought me that I loved so so much.

I think my children are trying to sabotage my photography hobby!!!! See?! This is why you can't have nice things with kids! ha! Since having kids, I have learnt not to become too attached to material things... so I guess.. this is the silver lining? - learning a life lesson! There is a positive in everything if you look hard enough.


Anyway.. these things happen.. I just have to improvise and use what I have left!


This verse has been strong on my heart this week....

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
- Jeremiah 29:11


I'm counting down the days to my break away... I need some serious re-fuelling! The only thing I'm worried about is ...I might not want to come back! Just joking.. (kinda :) In all seriousness, I will miss my boys and Lewy...but the peace and quiet and the complete break is going to be pure bliss and it is way overdue!


(I try to avoid this kind of editing...but couldn't help it this time.. the ladybug was just asking to be coloured :)

Happy, relaxing Sunday xx

2 comments:

Claire said...

Wow they are very PRO looking photos! You're so clever. Such a shame about the broken equipment :-( maybe put them on the wish list for future gift ideas?!!

Val said...

I agree with Claire...very PRO!!! How do you find inspiration to take such good pictures...your little garden provides sooo many good photos!!!! LOVE IT!!!!