Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 134

Happy Mothers Day!!

I feel totally special and loved today. Actually, I do every day but especially so today :) 

I went to be early last night... 7.30pm to be exact! I went to bed so I could read and relax... and fell asleep at 8pm. Best part of all this was I knew I was likely to wake up early as I always do, but this is what I love... not having to get up to the kids but to be awake, snuggled up in bed, in the dark with time and peace and quiet to just think, reflect and process my thoughts. Precious, rare time!  

The boys came in this morning to bring me a gorgeous cooked breakfast in bed, along with my morning coffee... Sam races in saying "Happy Birthday Mum!" hehe.... Birthday, Mothers Day...whatever the occasion I'll take it! 

And look what I got!


We spent the morning with family...Sam, Jacob and their cousins had a ball!

We had a special cake with candles (just for the kids), and Sam thought it was all especially for him. When the cake came out he said "Is it my birthday?" hehe

Here he was making sure Jacob didn't put any fingers into the cake.


Our 1.5 week old neice - Amelia Lillie.






A trailer provided lots of fun!



Hope you all had a wonderful Mothers Day!

--------------------------

My project has come to a stand still... just waiting on the most important part to be delivered.. then I'll be done! Can't wait! Will post pics as soon as it's ready! 

Very happy, lovely Sunday! xx

3 comments:

Val said...

Great pictures....and nothing like a trailor ride....whoohoo...!!!!

Pam said...

Hope you had a great day - Jacob and Sam look adorable as usual.

Claire said...

Excellent photos of the perfume!! I love how Sam thought the cake was all about him ;-) How cute is baby Amelia Lillie?! Nawww!

Glad you had a great day :-)