Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 132 PART 2

Well, I didn't sink - yay :) But I didn't really swim either... I kinda floated. At first I was pretty annoyed with myself that I wasn't swimming a marathon, but then I realised...it is okay to float sometimes.

Sometimes it's too hard to swim, but floating at least gets you through the day, gets things done, keeps you moving ...even though you might be moving really slowly.

I had a much needed call from my friend.... that really helped.

My husband came home with dinner and wine..... that really helped.

The boys went to bed early.....that really helped.

And to top it off... I thought I had messed up my project. Lewy came home, took a look at what I'd done today, and said 'Looking great, just another coat and it will be done".... Phew. That made me feel better.

2 photos from our trip to Bunnings this morning...


----------------------

Let's hope tomorrow brings some swimming rather than just floating. xxx

2 comments:

Val said...

Glad to hear you got through day..."Aahh...wine you taste sooo good"!!! hee hee...Thanks for chatting today lovely...I hope it brightened up your night...or was it the wine?? hee hee xxx

Claire said...

I rushed from Part 1 straight to Part 2 to make sure you didn't sink! I knew you wouldn't ;-) *hugs*