Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 130 - Lots of photos!


My parents had an appointment this morning... so the boys and I headed to the beach. We stayed for a long time... sitting on the sand, wandering up and down the beach, building sandcastles, looking at the seaweed and other cool things that have swept in from the sea and playing in the dunes.


I love this picture... 




Investigating....



Enjoying the view....




Jacob finding out that sand doesn't feel so great in your mouth...





That's my boy!



   










------------------------

In the afternoon, we all headed to the park.




Jacob and Sam love their Pop.....





Mum and Dad....




It's been such a big day, that there are more photos than words in today's post... feeling tired but very happy after a fun day. The boys were so tired that they were both fast asleep by 5.30pm.

Back to reality tomorrow! x

4 comments:

Val said...

What WONDERFUL photos....I want to come and play in Mandurah to!!! I miss my Masterchef pictures of Mr.Sam in the kitchen with nanna....xxx

Pam said...

Looks like you had an awesome time

Claire said...

Oh Trace, I absolutely LOVE all the photos in this post! I really enjoyed them!!

Tracey said...

Thank you all for the lovely feedback! I know I can count on you girls for a boost! x