Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 131

We left Mandurah bright and early to get back to Perth in time for Sam to go to Kindy.
Jakey and I went shopping while we waited.. and he loved mucking around in the change room, checking himself out in the mirror to make sure his outfit looked okay :) 



Getting things back in order after our few days away. The boys and I were very happy to see Lewy when he got home - hugs and kisses all round :)

------------------------

More Jacob news = he now has 4 teeth! He certainly has been working hard... 2 teeth on the bottom and 2 on the top. He is walking more and more, up to 9 steps in a row... you go Jacob! 

------------------------

I'm working on a little project at home... if it goes well, hopefully I'll be able to share my new creation soon. Watch this space!

x


2 comments:

Val said...

A BIG congrats to Jacob!! WOW...4 teeth...and 9 steps...someone is on the go....lookout Sam!! Can't wait to hear about this little project....watching this space very closely.....:-)) xxx

Claire said...

Ooooo a project, you've got me intrigued... Love the photo of Jacob checking himself out very seriously in the mirror!! Teeth and walking, it's all happening!