Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 153

Oh boy, I'm tired today! Had a lovely meal out with a friend last night, and of course, got chatting and the time got away from us. Great night, but was out past my bedtime.. so I'm paying the price today and have been yawning all day!

A nice quiet day at home for us, it's been a busy week so was a nice change to have some 'home' time. 
Sam making the most of the quiet day...

Week 4 done and dusted for my Photography Course, 2 weeks to go... I'm still totally the class nerd, who is always asking the teacher questions and going overboard on assignments! hehe 

Overall, a nice day and I'm looking forward to an early night! 

Happy Friday xx

2 comments:

Aaron and Izzie said...

I feel just like Sam looks on that pillow!! Enjoy your rest!!

Claire said...

Glad you had a great night out! Very cute Sam hehe!