Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 143


I'm snuggled up in bed, laptop set up, cup of tea on my bedside table and it's raining outside... this is so nice.

I really should start blogging during the day instead of at night.... during the day, my mind is over active with processing, analsying, thinking about life, coming up with these weird and wonderful realisations and theories about anything and everything.... and I think "I'll definitely write that in my blog". Then I get to the evening, kids are in bed, I'm tired, my brain is tired and I sit at the laptop to write.... and.... I've got nothing! My brain slowly has a decrease in activity once around 4pm hits.. it's like my cut off and I'm pretty much in robot mode.       


--------------------------

This morning, a last minute plan.... me and the boys headed over to the lovely Gamer household. It was a great catch up. Val and I enjoyed a fantastic D&M over coffee, Sam and Shanika had a ball playing their little hearts out, and Jacob and Quintin played quietly and peacefully :) We all pair up nicely!


Jacob making a cup of tea....

Sam and Shanika rockin' out!

Thanks for the great catch up!
--------------------------

Lots more to share ... but might have to wait for another night when I am not so tired:) 

To finish up, some photos I took this afternoon at home. 

Cheeky monkey....



A very happy, refreshing Tuesday :) xxx

3 comments:

Val said...

Great pics....I LOVE the one of Shanika and Sam rocking out....and I REALLY loved our catchup...coffee and a great D&M....what a perfect morning!!!

Claire said...

There is nothing else quite like a D&M with your best friend.

The photos of the kiddies are gorgeous! They play so well together!

Also love the snail, and the ones of your own reflection taking photos. The last one makes me want me reach into the screen and give you a big hug! xx

Pam said...

I love Jacob holding the teacup - very cute :-)