Monday, December 26, 2011

Boxing Day

It's nice not to have number my posts any more. The small things in life huh?! You'll have to excuse me, it will take a while for me to get out of the habit of not updating the blog every day... they say it takes 21 days to form/break a habit. Well this blog has been going on for 365 days so I sure do have a habit to break!


The inevitable has happened. Sam is now unwell too. He ventured into our bedroom for reasons unknown, and when I went to check up on what he was doing.. I found him like this. Teddy tucked in and all.

We have cancelled our plans for today for a family catch up, in the hopes that our boys recover and feel much better soon... I hate seeing my boys unwell, but I am enjoying the many cuddles... hopefully they are back to their energetic, happy selves very soon.

2 comments:

Claire said...

Oh Sam :-( Bless his heart! I really hope both boys are feeling better very soon! xx

Val said...

Poor lil babies....xxx