Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 363 Friday Fun

Buy some work clothes - tick
Clean house - tick
Pick up poor sick little chicken from daycare - tick

My sweet Jacob was running a fever and was all out of sorts, so I went to pick my little guy up early. Oh I wish I had my camera with me to show you guys how absolutely adorable he was when I walked into the Toddler room! Laying on the bed, fast asleep, with a pink wet flannel on his forehead to keep him cool. Bless.

I got him ready to come home and told Sam what was happening.. and poor Sam got tears in his eyes and said he didn't want us to leave without him. Oh, break my heart. So we packed Sam up too and said our farewells early to daycare until after Christmas. :)


Sam and Lewy went on a very important errand, to buy meat and seafood for Christmas Day - tick

An afternoon of rest for the kids is on the cards. We need healthy, happy children for Christmas Day!

Food Shopping - tick


Berries & Whipped Cream... waiting to top our pancakes on Christmas morning along with some maple syrup and bananas....oh yeah!


A little sneak peek of the desserts I plan on making for after Christmas dinner... Berry & Apple Crumble.


Now.. time for one of these, while we start our BBQ. Marinated prawns in sweet chilli sauce, yes thank you :P


Only 2 more sleeps :P

Happy Days!

1 comments:

Claire said...

Ohhhhh poor little Jacob :-( I hope he is OK and not too unwell??!

I love the anticipation of Christmas in this post!