Monday, December 19, 2011

Things Sam Said

Must write funny things down, before I forget.

Sam on his way out to go fishing with Daddy: "Mummy, are going you to clean now?". My son knows me so well :P

---------------

Now that Lisa has officially announced the very exciting news that there will be another cute baby in the family next June (yay!), I can finally share the cute things Sam said to me when I told him about it.

Sam: "Is Lisa's baby stuck in her belly?"
Me: "For now, yes. Baby has to grow some more until he/she is nice and healthy to come out"
Sam: "So it can't get out yet?"
Me: "Not yet, it still needs to do some more cooking"
Me thinking: I should NOT have said cooking... crap!
Sam: "It can't cook in there, it will get too hot!"
Me: "Not cooking love, just growing. Then baby will be born and we can meet him/her"
Sam: "Will the baby drive to our house when it's born?"
Me: "I think it might be easier if we drive to the hospital to see baby" :X

Congratulations Lisa, we are all so happy for you and can't wait to meet your lovely little bundle next year! :)

---------------

Sam has a special name for his friends at daycare. They are a little... um... concerning :P

There is Kale The Hitter
Jai The Smasher
Aiden Not a Hitter

Good, glad we have that cleared up! I asked him what his nickname was and he said Sam Not a Hitter. Phew, I am very pleased to hear that! :P

---------------

Sam has informed me this evening that when he grows up he wants to be 'Santa'. I asked him what he thinks Jacob will be when he grows up, he said .. wait for it... 'A GIRL with big feet and he will wear your shoes' =)) Poor innocent Jakey, has no idea what he is in for. :P

Me: When you grow up do you want to get married?
Sam: Umm, yes. Who will marry me? Jakey will. Can I be the boy and wear black shoes?
Me: Sure you can, what will Jacob wear?
Sam: A wedding dress.
Sam: No wait, Mummy, when you get older I'm going to marry you.
Sam: No. I have to marry a girl. I'm going to marry Emily. I'm gonna pop Emily's seat into our car next to my seat and we will go to get married. Emily will wear that thing you pop on your hair.
Me: A veil?
Sam: Yep and Emily will hold Marley. Mummy, what shoes will you wear to the wedding house?
Me: My high heels.
Sam: Your noisy ones that go stomp stomp stomp?
Me: Ha! Yes those ones.

I could write out the entire conversation but I can't stop laughing... this kid is funny. :) Keep me totally entertained!

Night all! Hope that put a smile on your face :)

3 comments:

izzie said...

HahahahHa! I love this age, they say exactly what's going through their little heads! What a sweetie:)

Claire said...

Oh Sam, bless his heart!!! He's soooo funny!!

Congratulations Lisa ;-)

Lisa said...

Thats Hilarious!!! What a gorgeous little man he is! Definitely shouldnt have said "cooking" I could just imagine the poor little guy! lol
Thanks hun,