Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 344 Sunday's Stuff

Today's weather didn't know if it was Arthur or Martha :P Hot, hot, hot in the morning and just when we had resigned ourselves to another day of staying indoors to keep cool, it started to rain. So, we make the most of the breeze and headed to Whiteman Park for a quick run around with the soccer ball late afternoon.








~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Okay - Time for Sunday's stuff!


Favourite Travel Destination - The Igloo Village of Hotel Kakslauttanen in Finland boasts 20 thermal glass igloos that allow visitors to enjoy incredible views of the Aurora Borealis from the warmth and comfort of their own geodesic hut. Click here for more photos of this cool place. Pardon the pun :P


Favourite Earrings

Favourite DIY - Jars with Epsom Salt and tea lights/candles on top. Simple, gorgeous, romantic :)

Favourite Food Idea - Apples with Caramel. GET.OUT

Favourite Outfit

Favourite Photo

Favourite Funny - Ha! I do this!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


We have finally got our hands on the 8 part TV series, Pillars of The Earth. You know how much I loved the book? Well, it's even better being able to now watch it play out on the screen... I'm soaking it up all over again! We've watched 2 episodes already... 6 to go. Something tells me we are likely to finish it all tonight :P

Evening all!

4 comments:

Val said...

Looks like fun at the park lovely....I bet the boys loved it!!...AND...Sunday Stuff...man that outfit is stunning, the tree picture is just amazing...it takes you away to a big forest...earrings....cool...pansie saying...CLASSIC!!! xxx

Val said...

ps,,,caramel in an apple....what the??? and totally yummy!! xxx

Claire said...

Wow those earrings are funky!! I think I'm much more likely to eat apple if it's dunked in runny caramel, haha!!

izzie said...

Oh I love the winter get-away, I'd love to be there!! AND I adore the candles, I made them this week! They are super easy and so beautiful! Glad you got to cool off, we are in the middle of a blizzard here, I'll send some snow your way!! xoxo