Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 361 Last minute

This week is all about doing those 'last minute' things. My To Do List is almost done and dusted. Next on the list - get my crazy hair sorted out before I start work! Some colour advice from a hairdresser so I can cheaply do my own at home, and a hair cut booked in for tomorrow.... going to go for a new style, yikes! Watch this space! 

We have dancers in the family. One is a rockstar, the other a tap dancer. 

 





Jacob: "What? Can't I wear an orange shirt? First my pink bottle, now my orange shirt. Don't judge the style man". :P


We all headed to the shops today, where Sam got a haircut ready for the big weekend... not happy Sam?


After he was done, he kept touching his head saying "I love my new haircut" cute.




Happy Days!

3 comments:

Claire said...

Ohhh looking forward to seeing your new hairdo!!

Your boys are cute and funny :-P

Lisa said...

mmmm, that orange top is making another appearance hey...lol :P

Val said...

I agree with Claire...can't wait to see your new hair do...and Sam...love your new hair cut!!! xxx