Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 348 and it was good...

Another day, another chocolate from the advent calendar. As you can see Sam wanted to just have a 'look' at the other days chocolate, just to make sure they were in there. Nice try Sam, but you have to wake up pretty early to pull the wool over my eyes :) (Not really, my brain is pretty much mush lately, I may need a jump start before I enter back into the real world... anyone got any jumper leads?) :P


All my boys. Lewy was teaching Marley to 'sit' this morning and it looks like it also works with Sam and Jacob. We'll get 'em all trained in no time! ha!


Knocked out another 30 minute run, improving each day. From now on, instead of me blogging every day that I went for a jog, just assume I did :) I'll be sure to update you if I break any world records, or if I break an ankle :P


I'm not sure I really need to keep blogging anymore, seen as we seem to be doing the exact same thing every day! Another trip to Whiteman Park.  This time we went for a nice long walk, while Sam rode his bike and Jacob sat back in the stroller. Gorgeous way to start the day.




Hands up who likes this picture? Be honest.



Me: Aiming the camera phone to the ground.
Lewy: "What are you doing?"
Me: "Taking a picture of the leaves for the blog"
Lewy: "Umm, that's a pretty boring picture"
Me: "That's for my blog readers to judge thank you very much" :P



I went to see my Psychologist this morning. I have a Psychologist, yes I do. I love my Psych, she is friendly, kind and ta-da American! When I had my first session last week, I talked for the first 5 minutes about my trip to America next year.. she was probably wondering if I was actually needing assistance or if I just wanted to come in and tell her about my travel plans :) She was probably also thinking it was the easiest money she was ever going to make. Until I talked non-stop for the rest of the session at about 100 miles an hour. I bet you anything she went home and had a glass/bottle of wine that night :P

Surprisingly, after only 2 sessions .. I'm cured! Almost :P Turns out I'm not as nuts as I thought and I really just needed to get some things off my chest. It's underrated how good it is to talk to a stranger about the inner workings of your mind.  Freeing! So yes, things are very good :)

I'm outta here... we have  planned to do nothing this afternoon and just enjoy being at home together and relax. There is a couch calling my name and two little boys who would like a cuddle. Sounds good to me!

Happy Days!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Totally LOVE the pic of the leaves.. haha!!

Good news on the Psych visit - that's great hun!

Val said...

I agree....love the pictures of the leaves too...in a lovely rustic frame would look good....only 2 more Sunday Stuff posts....boo hoo....oH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!