Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 351 Sunday's Stuff

Today has truly been a rest day. No hikes, no cleaning, no shopping.... just laying around on the couch watching TV, cuddles with the kids, having a little nap, drinking coffee. We needed today :) Next week is going to be BUSY. Very very busy, with some wonderful things happening, so we are all resting up and building up strength to take it on!

Some photos from last night.



Lewy's Tabouli....delicious!

This morning Sam watched Polar Express... he LOVES this movie. Mum and Dad taped it last year, and without fail whenever we visit, Sam will ask to watch it. I better get used to watching this 1000 times over the next year!

Time for Sunday's Stuff!

Favourite Outfits - I'm in a chilled out mood today, so these outfits look pretty good to me!



Favourite Food - I have a pizza craving so BAD!


Favourite Travel Destination - Wherever the dart drops. I wish, I wish, I wish :D


Favourite Necklace




Favourite DIY - Great idea! Old garden pots to create Cake Stands.. just spray paint the colour of your choice. Easy!


Favourite Photo - Cool Macro


Favourite Funny - So true!


That's it for today, Sam and Lewy are watching TV snuggled up in bed and I plan on joining them! Marley can come too :P

Good night all and sweet sweet dreams,

1 comments:

Claire said...

Sounds like a lovely way to spend a Sunday! Love your "Sunday Stuff" as usual, the jeans outfit is gorgeous!