Monday, December 19, 2011

The Final Sunday's Stuff!

Are you ready for the final Sunday's Stuff?! I still have one more Sunday to go before the 365 day challenge is over, but considering next Sunday is Christmas.. I think that pretty much trumps Sunday's Stuff. :P Hands up who thinks I've used the word 'Sunday' far too many times already? :P

Let's go!

Favourite Jewellery 



Favourite Photos 




Favourite Space


Favourite Outfits





Favourite Food
http://www.petitekitchenesse.com/2011/12/03/vegan-sweet-potato-coconut-milk-roasted-chili-ravioli/

Vegan sweet potato, coconut milk, and roasted chili ravioli

Favourite Funny


Happy Days!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Wow those photos are amazing aren't they?! I will miss your Sunday Stuff!

Val said...

Nooooo pls pls try and keep up with Sunday Stuff....:-(....ps....can you find some real cool pics for this Sunday Stuff...I know it's chrissy...but what about if you find them on Sat, save them and post up on Sunday???...is that cheating...I've just seen it now, have no idea how I missed it...OMG the jewellery is stunning....and the brown dress....want want want....!!!