Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 362 Hair

I really enjoyed today. Life is winding down and I'm loving this special time.  It won't be like this for long, so I will treasure it! Lewy went to work for their wind up Christmas BBQ, so it was me and the boys chilling out at home. 

Cuddles on the couch... I looked down and realised Sam had fallen asleep. 


We spent lots of time outside, the boys playing under the tap, Marley and I watching them. Sam then donned his chef uniform and invited me to come to his 'restaurant' for chips, toast, cake and coffee. Delicious! It was loads of fun :)


Here it is! The new hair cut. My hair isn't actually that short, it's just tied up at the back in normal Tracey style. When I actually DO my hair, I'll be sure to take a picture :) So, hello fringe, I like you. And blonde colour? I love you, you are here to stay.  :P


Hair - tick. Next on the list, some work clothes. That's on the list for tomorrow. Tomorrow will also involve our big food shop for Christmas Day. Then.... nothing. Just waiting for the big day to arrive!


Guys, I cannot believe that there are only 3 days left until I complete this crazy year long blog challenge. I have plans for a very long, very emotional and very sappy post for day 365, so either grab the tissues or a puke bag... :P

-----------------------

Gavin & Stacey rates as highly in my book as say, The Office (English Version) and Extras (come on... please tell me someone else loves these shows as much as Lewy and I do? Ricky Gervais.. he may be our most favourite comedian ever). So anyway, Lewy and I are massive fans of Gavin & Stacey... so getting in the Christmas spirit last night, we watched The Christmas Special.

Here's a little part so you can get in the groove as well :P



Only 3 more sleeps. :)

Happy Days!

3 comments:

izzie said...

Love love love your hair! Perfect on you! What lovely days ahead:)

Claire said...

Your hair looks FANTASTIC!!!!! Love it!

Claire said...

PS: We are watching Gavin & Stacey right now - hilarious!!!