Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 343 Hot hot hot

The morning consisted of a lot of this.....

I tried to get Jacob to lighten the load so that it would actually stay on top of the lawnmower.. but he wouldn't have a bar of it. He wanted the full stash on or else he would stand and cry. In the end I got sticky tape and taped that load up so tight, it's not going anywhere now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a hot hot day, the flies were out in force (gross), the air con was (still is) crankin', the blinds are closed and all is well in our home. I love Saturdays like this. :)

Christmas Cards written in and ready to post! 

Want to look at some amazing images?

Click here to view The 45 Most Powerful Photos of 2011 - quite intense, but definitely worth it.

To finish off, here is a picture of unimpressed Ginge staring me down... sheesh cat, I'm trying to finish my blog, quit distracting me..:P


That's all folks, goodnight and sweet dreams :)

2 comments:

Claire said...

Oh poor Jacob!!! His load kept falling off hehehe!!!!

Have heard it's very hot there at the mo. We are all over the place. Max temps ranging from 12 to 35. It was 25 this morning and sunny. It's now currently 14, windy and raining!!!

Val said...

Ummm...Ginge a tad scary....are you the supervisor in the house buddy?? :-/