Tuesday, September 6, 2011

10 Day 'You' Challenge - DAY EIGHT


This is harder than it looks! 8 Fears...

1. Losing someone I love, especially my children.


2. Having another baby. Seriously, this is a fear. I know my limit!


3. I'm a little bit claustrophobic... in situations where I feel trapped or closed in either physically or emotionally.


4. Spiders. I think it's safe to say I'm a massive wimp when I see spiders. Snakes on the other hand, no problems, it's just those 8 legged things .. they give me the creeps!


5. Being in the ocean, out deep .... no problems with swimming where I can see the sand underneath me, but as soon as the seaweed creeps up, I'm out of there.


6. Confrontation... hate it. I just like for us all to get along!


7. Seeing my son fall off the top of a slide... I'd say that's a fear!


8. Okay, I guess public speaking should go in here to. My voice shakes, my heart feels like it's going to come out of my chest and my bad habit of over-talking begins.

Today's post on its way!

0 comments: