Sunday, September 4, 2011

10 Day 'You' Challenge - DAY TEN


Here's a bit of fun! I saw this idea on another blog... so I'm copying :) For the next 10 days I'll be sharing all the above stuff. (If you have a blog, please do it as well!!)

Let's jump right in  - TEN Secrets


1. I am so far from being the person I want to be ... I often worry I'll never even get close.

2. I look at my husband and my friends and wonder how I got so lucky to have them in my life.

3. I love watching romantic, cheesy, corny, funny TV shows.. Lewy finds great amusement in my bad choice of TV viewing  (eg. 7th Heaven is one of the shows he enjoys teasing me about! oh and if it's got cheer-leading or gymnastics in it.. I'm there.. phew it feels good to get that off my chest :)

4. Probably not a secret.. but when I'm nervous, I talk.. a lot. This is a great way to meet people though, I talk to people until they decide they like me and will include me :)

5. I don't care about money, it doesn't motivate me...I care far more about soul and character.

6. I worry that I will get to the end of my life and will not have made a difference at all.

7. I find my boys' hands and feet utterly amazing,... the tiny details, their little bodies... they are miracles :)

8. When it's just me, or me and my boys in the car, I sing REALLY loudly. Sam often says to me 'Muuuummmy, don't sing!!!!'... I can't sing to save my life!

9. When I was little, I drew a treasure map on a piece of paper, put dirt on it and rubbed it in to make it look old, burnt the edges and then hid it in our backyard.... then pretended to be so surprised when my sisters found it (with my help of course).

10. Not a secret, but if I could I'd take my family and travel the world and not come back for a few years...I can only wish :)

1 comments:

Aaron and Izzie said...

Better cross # 6 off, you've already made such a difference in my world 10 years ago and now! Being a friend, a mom, a wife, this is what counts. This world becomes better when people become better!! You make me better:)