Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 276 And the winner is.....

It's cold, wet, and windy outside today... I even spotted hail stones this morning. Perfect day to put on the trackies and slippers and make use of my new room!


Before I could do that though, I had one heck of a job ahead of me this morning after dropping my little chickens off to daycare. Like it always happens when you renovate, you clean and tidy the new room/s and the rest of your house becomes a big mess as you move everything into them in order to clear the renovated spaces. So when I got back home, I had a crazy mess of a house to tidy. Music on and I didn't stop until every last bit of it was done. (See this is why it takes me so long to recover from sickness...I can't help myself!). But it's all done and now I can sit in my new space, happy and content :)

--------------------

Now for the FUN part - I've been excited about this giveaway! I decided that I would show 2 necklaces that the winner can choose from (as silver isn't everyone's style):

Cute little starfish necklace...

and this adorable bronze bow!

Da-da-da-dum.....

And the winner is: Comment #1 Ok The first to comment.....I had a great week catching up with friends and doing the gardening!!! which was very productive,we have a verge pick up so getting it all out! :)

Congratulations LISA! Let me know which necklace you like the best and it's all yours!

I've decided I like Giveaways so much that I'll do it more often! Stay tuned! 

--------------------

The weather has taken a turn again... hail stones galore! 


--------------------

Tonight was one of those evenings I love, where the side door was wide open, I was cutting up veggies to make the salad in the kitchen, Lewy and the boys were grilling the chicken outside, the sweet potato chips were baking in the oven.. everyone was happy, and our lovely healthy meal was coming together nicely. Love. 

Notice the door frame to the left of the photo? Almost finished the painting, so our door can soon be fitted. The study is coming along in leaps and bounds now!

 Happy Tuesday xxx

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh Wow, I dont think i have ever won anything!!! Thank you Hunny!!! xxx the Silver necklace looks gorgeous! Glad your on the mend!! :)

izzie said...

I love nice cozy rooms with great storms outside, what a great day! Can't wait to see the study!! And love the boys grilling outside together, family is precious:)

izzie said...

Saw this re-do of an office and thought of you, in case you need ideas for your new space!! http://www.ourbestbites.com/

Claire said...

Congrats Lisa!!! :-D

I love those days too. Now that we've FINALLY got a BBQ, it will happen a lot more around here!