Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 267 Sunday's Stuff

Favourite Photo


Favourite Shoes

Favourite 'Wish List' Travel Destination
Matternhorn from Zermatt, Switzerland




Favourite Outfit

Favourite Jewellery 

Favourite DIY

Favourite Saying
If this is true, I should probably try to become a professional photographer and photo editor!



Favourite Photo Frame




Favourite Food
 Pizza with Caramelised Onions, Gorgonzola and Avocado


Favourite Motivation



**************


I'm going to have a tiny break from the blog, but Don't Worry, I am completely, 110%, absolutely fine! Just feel like a short break is in order! I'll be back in the blink of an eye, not only that, when I return there will also be a little Blog Giveaway! A special little gift for one of my lovely readers so stay tuned on what it is and how you can get it!

Happy days my friends, I'll be back before you know it :) xxx

2 comments:

Claire said...

I LOVE that outfit!! I could SO wear that!!

Enjoy your break... I think you deserve it... it's a pretty big job to update your blog every single day without fail!!

Val said...

Ding ding ding....oh hello...that outfit...OMG...YES YES YES....and oh hello again...that jewellery....yes please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!